When I heard about Amy Schumer's movie Trainwreck, I really wanted to see it. Now, I'm really not so sure.
I just found out that Schumer plays a journalist in NYC. Why, Hollywood? Do you really think that all women who live in NYC are magazine editors?
If a statistician looked at the occupations that women play in movies, I think it would look something like this:
So if you know of anyone in Hollywood, let them know:
1. Not all women who live in NYC are journalists.
2. Not all journalists who live in NYC are women.
3. Not all women who are journalists live in NYC.
4. Not all women journalists are magazine editors.
5. Not all magazine editors are women.